THIS IS MY ELEMENT. This era of country is my absolute favorite music. I loved Taylor Swift and everything she sang. It was sad when she decided to go all wack and start singing a different style than she is used to. I loved this song when I was younger and forgot about it until I saw the title. This song is about Taylor Swift liking a guy and being head over heels, but then he doesn’t notice her. Then whenever he thinks about these different things he should be thinking about her because of her all the memories they had.
This song makes me really happy because it makes me think of all the good memories with or without boys. Memories are the best way to remember someone because those are the happy times and those are the times that should be looked back on. The lyrics are the best part of this song, the melody and the instruments in the background really helps the song come to life and really helps the lyrics be the focus point. My favorite part of the song was the chorus because she really hits on all the good things that had happened. My least favorite part of the song was when she wasn’t singing because I really like her voice.
The audience is people who are in love and want to reminisce on the good times that they’ve had over the years. Which usually is the younger people because they think that they are in love but then get their heart broken and then just want to remember the good things that happened. This is probably why I like this song so much(;.
Hi, Paige!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had good week! I posted about this song "Tim McGraw" Taylor Swift. I really like song. Because it reminds me memories that I really liked but I can't go back. I really like your thought. I really agree with you. It's a good song. Thank you for sharing your thought and have a good rest of semester!
I love how you started off your blog post hahah, I can relate to some past songs we have done that were totally my element and I think it's super cool when that happens. First I have to agree with you about Taylor Swift and her music endeavors. Way back when she was country I loved her music, "You Belong With Me" will forever and always be a banger. However, as she transitioned into more new-age pop music, I have liked her less and less and honestly wish she would've just stuck with country instead of becoming whack. Nonetheless, you offer great insight into the song and you break it down very well and I agree with you about all of it. You hit the nail right on the head there's really not much more to say about it hahah, good job on your blog!
ReplyDeleteHey there. I really like your blog and how it is very interesting. In all honesty, I feel that Taylor Swift is a very talented artist. Even though she has changed a lot from when she first started to now, from country to pop, I think that this just shows her versatility. I really like how artists can do that and it has made me appeal to them even more, especially Taylor Swift!
ReplyDelete